Baltimore Unsigned Artist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Baltimore Unsigned Artist

Whats good everybody and welcome to Baltimore Hip Hop Reviews. This site is for our local Baltimore unsigned Hip Hop community, Here you will find your latest information on artist shows, events, beefs, controversy, battles and much much more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE PEOPLES CHOICE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THE PEOPLES CHOICE  Empty THE PEOPLES CHOICE Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:29 am

Dj $cratch

It's the Peoples Choice Dj $cratch parties & sounds of all kinds all ages Also Cd's of your choice of music from Oldschool & New School hip hop R&B Washington DC Go Go the slow jams the flashback 25& old music & Reggae & Baltimore Club & Nyc&Chicago house or club music Gospel & also those oldies but goodies music 50's60"s70's80's90's&2000's hitz music and sound 4 all occasions The Peoples Choice 4 a reason over 30yrs in Djing&mixing also entertaining events "THERE's NO PARTY UNLESS I THROW IT come Holla at us Contact us at 410-456-2548 or e-mail me @djscratch1200@live.com or @djscratch1200Twitter or Facebook [Only admins are allowed to see this link] PEACE OUT ......MY NIG;s......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum